* * *BLOG CLOSING DOWN SOON* * *

Pages

Welcome to Hindi Video Songs 'N' Lyrics.

Music is the only way, you can reach to God and they say MUSIC has got no language. These are some of my RARE collection Soft numbers from Classic Bollywood Movies.

LIFE brought to you thru these beautiful numbers.

A best place to E N J O Y old melodies with Hindi lyrics and watch Bollywood soundtracks.

A Collection of Videos from YouTube.

***I m sorry if the Record Co'es disable the audios or videos of YouTube due to copyright infringements. Enjoy it as long as it lasts :)

SING WITH ME. SING THRU YOUR HEART :)

Search Hindi songs!

Old Television Entertainment!

Popular Posts

Custom Search

MEIN TERI MOHABBAT MEIN (SAD)

lovely song Sad Version from the Movie TRIDEV 1989

Singer: Sadhana Sargam

Kaante chhubtay hain phoolon ke khilnay se
mera haal hua ye tujh se milnay se

Neendh nahi aati mujhko bhi raaton mein
rehti hai tasveer teri bas aankhon mein

Deewani aaj nahi toh kal ho jaongi
mein teri mohabbat mein pagal ho jaongi
mujhe aisa lagta hai, tujhe kaisa lagta hai

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I am Lili
    Can u translate this song for me, please?
    I didnt find this tranlation yet
    I really liked the song but I cant understand the lyric
    Tks
    Nice blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wish I was able to translate accurately..just that its not very easy to translate the meaning of a HINDI song into English as its difficult to find, the proper combination and depth of words to bring out the soul of any Hindi song sorry but I just tried here and this is what it sounds.

      This is a sad version of "Mein teri mohabbat mein pagal hojaunga"
      meaning: one day I will go crazy being in Love with you.

      "Kaante chubate hain phoolon ke khilnay se"
      She is saying when a flower/Rose blossoms you can feel the Thorns and they prick.

      "Mera haal hua yeh tujh se milnay se"
      I am in this state of pain(in love) after I met you.

      "Neendh nahi aati mujhko bhi raaton mein"
      I can't sleep in the night.

      "Rehti hai tasveer teri bass aankhon mein"
      All i've got is the picture of you in my eyes.

      "Deewani aaj nahi toh kal ho jaaongi, mere teri mohabbat mein pagal ho jaongi"
      If not today, tomorrow I will go crazy being love,

      "Mujhe aisa lagta hai tujhe kaisa lagta hai"
      This is what i feel, what do you feel?

      Delete

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget

Bollywood Soundtracks LYRIC Videos

Hit Hindi numbers

Old Doordarshan Serials

Old Doordarshan

Followers